People like to call me dumb-lurus bendul. Sometimes, I admit it whereas I do not like to care about other people instead. O, I just agrre with them or say "yes,like that..Yes and yes" Anything will be given yes by me . I feel just like I have no right to care about this or that person. I don't know why? But I really don't like to be such a busybody person. Maybe that was me previously. And now, I want to be this new me. I wanna a freedom. I wanna free from the bondage of anger and hatred. I wanna be a person that always forgiving others even sometimes I don't have a good strength enough to be such that good person. At least, I'm trying to be the best right? You know what? Actually, I love to do something with my own. Perhaps,I was ego. And I was simply got touching with others. I was easily got my tears rolling down. And I knew, it was not good for me. When the others saw, they would give me some harsh words or etc. Now, I try to control my heart for not taking the bad one. Just think positive asmaa. Let others kept saying to you the bad. soon,they will get back what they had done towards you..
By Kakak Cemaa :)
|
Asmaa' Azhari ;)
Saya suka makan ais krim kerana saya percaya ais krim boleh menguatkan daya ingatan dan gigi Saya suka warna pink kerana saya seorang yang feminine Saya suka berangan dalam bilik air sambil mencuci muka Saya suka online tiap tiap hari kerana saya suka bazir masa walau saya tahu itu tidak baik Saya suka menangis kerana percaya enzim Lisozim yang dihasilkan oleh air mata boleh mengurangkan kedutan di bawah mata dan bahagian pipi. *ya,saya tipu* Saya suka tidur walau berada di mana sahaja kerana yakin tidur itu sebagai langkah untuk menenangkan diri.
Blogskin: Sweet Pinky*hot Blogskin:hello! im Sim Simi*hot Blogskin:1thing2do3words4you*new Blogskin:Domo-kun*new Blogskin:This is my Life Story Blogskin:I heart ELmo*hot Blogskin:Big Girl Dont Cry*hot Blogskin:Superwoman
People like to call me dumb-lurus bendul. Sometimes, I admit it whereas I do not like to care about other people instead. O, I just agrre with them or say "yes,like that..Yes and yes" Anything will be given yes by me . I feel just like I have no right to care about this or that person. I don't know why? But I really don't like to be such a busybody person. Maybe that was me previously. And now, I want to be this new me. I wanna a freedom. I wanna free from the bondage of anger and hatred. I wanna be a person that always forgiving others even sometimes I don't have a good strength enough to be such that good person. At least, I'm trying to be the best right? You know what? Actually, I love to do something with my own. Perhaps,I was ego. And I was simply got touching with others. I was easily got my tears rolling down. And I knew, it was not good for me. When the others saw, they would give me some harsh words or etc. Now, I try to control my heart for not taking the bad one. Just think positive asmaa. Let others kept saying to you the bad. soon,they will get back what they had done towards you..